Monday, September 12, 2016

Crafting With Construction Paper into Leaves

Paper Leaves Out Of Construction Paper and Scraps

I have a lot of scrap paper and construction paper and didn't want to sit on it so I went into Pinterest and found a cool project to try. Cut out your paper as leaves and just add them together and then when finish top with a big flower in the  middle. I still will add a little fun to it to make it pop more.


The Papers


For now the final project before adding maybe a little more embellishments. 


Please let me know if you have paper crafts and I will visit as well:)

5 comments:

  1. I think your project turned out very pretty and I think it's something I could do with my grandkids. I'm always looking for ideas! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you. I will try and add more kids fun crafts here as well. I have a few in mind that I hope kids will enjoy:)

      Delete
  2. That is so simple and so beautiful.

    Kathleen
    Blogger's Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen thank you, I am learning as I go and having fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I am pleased to say that this post was among the most clicked on The Bloggers Pit Stop. When our bloggers increase interaction with other bloggers in the party, I allocate extra features. Congratulations look for a feature on Friday.
    Kathleen
    Bloggers Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete