Friday, August 26, 2016

DIY Heart Candy Jewelry Box

DIY Candy Heart Box Jewelry Box


I know you can make one with your own style why not try. Oh my goodness I forgot all about this craft that I did do a while ago. I had this pretty heart box that had candy inside and when they were gone I didn't want to toss it out so I was thinking what I can do with it. Then I looked at my jewelry that I always have laying around because I am lazy at times to put my jewelry away the proper way.

I just kept thinking and BOOM! it hit me, I went to  my craft storage and looked inside and I had small pink pom pom's and cotton and hot glue gun. What I did was clue around the inside and put the small pom pom's around all the way on the top, and glued each cotton to the bottom and this is what I came up with.

What you need:
1. Cotton
2. Small pom pom's

3. Hot Glue Gun

I added a few of my pieces 

Never toss your boxes away:)

Please leave me a comment so I can check your amazing work out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment