Friday, August 26, 2016

Crochet Star With Flower, Granny Squares

Crochet Snowflakes and Stars and Granny Squares


I tried my hand at these and they look ok for the first time. Of course it took a few tries in one day but I think I got it pretty good :)  I done these in the past and happy to share them with you. I enjoy crocheting and trying new patterns.

But this was a mistake that turned into a snowflake, the granny squares are always fun to make. 



These were fun to make Granny Squares will make a colorful afghan for this winter.



Here are the snowflakes that I was going for circles how the points came about was a  mystery to me *laughs*

I am going to add flowers to the flakes to make more decorative.

Please leave me a comment so I can check your amazing work out:)

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, thanks for sharing. My crochet things are in my Pinterest boards at http://www.pinterest.com/Tammy74701

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, thanks for sharing. My crochet things are in my Pinterest boards at http://www.pinterest.com/Tammy74701

    ReplyDelete