Friday, August 26, 2016

Crochet Flowers and leaves

Hand Crochet Flowers and Leaves Tutorial 
These cute crochet items will be great to add to your handmade projects as well. Here I tried to make flowers and leaves, once you get the crochet right they will turn out good, as you see I need more practice but loving it.


Actually the humming bird was supposed to be a small bird, but for some reason I might of missed a chain or two and it turned out to be a humming bird hehe, the coolest in crocheting is that if you make a mistake you can turn it into something cool.

Crochet Leaves

Crochet Roses



Butterfly

Here is a small sum of what I made so far  loving it, I am thinking of using this is a painting project.

of course my turtle didn't come out great I still need to add eyes.

Please leave me a comment so I can check your amazing work out:)

11 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I wish I could learn to do this! I think the little turtles are adorable! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LaToya, once you get the hang of a chain it comes to you, with the beginners crochet videos helps a lot. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. I use to crochet a lot I made all my sons first outfit and his blanket whilst I was pregnant I do occasionally still do odd thing find it dead relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire now that winter is near I will be doing allot also with the heater on:) yes it is a relaxing craft.

      Delete
  3. I love crocheting! I have so many projects I need to learn to make but have only mastered afghans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica I agree I can do afghans but when it comes to finish I can never get the edges n eat they always get crooked, I need practice on the edges. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Wow I've never tried this before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paige with the videos it helps me allot, I still have to learn way more, give it a whirl and see what happens I bet you'll end up liking it :) thank for stopping in

      Delete
  5. These are gorgeous! What a great idea!!

    http://beyondblessedblog.com/

    ReplyDelete